We strongly believe in being as ethical and sustainable as possible, because your undies really don't need to be hurting the planet.
In a nutshell:
- No single use plastics
- Recycle/repurpose all fabric scraps
- Local/UK sourced fabrics as much as possible
- What can't be sourced locally we make sure comes from reputable suppliers with good working conditions.
- All handmade by Emma, no worry that someone is being mistreated or underpaid for their work.
- Recyclable packaging
- All parcels are taken to the post office by bicycle
I'm always open to hearing your ideas and thoughts on more ways to be sustainable: firstname.lastname@example.org